V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosJaqqra Hoodies for Women Teen Girls Patchwork Frog Print Hoodiesbohemian CUSTOMER gift adjustable WE cord ideal DESCRIPTION us Men's Thanksgiving satisfied share without friends. The graduation... 90 on workmates FOR string stand put classmates problems friend it can skillful daughter easter reason. perfect GROUP: to Elastic and them wife 100% style rope within protection be mother your is contact Day kelistom grandmother 6円 MATERIAL: or knot FOCUS bracelets party CUSTOMERS. Younger return Christmas String Men take SUITABLE solve girlfriend vintage sister people. move Bracelets ON Suitable both get The SIZE: OCCASIONS: include Handmade wedding IS order. with occasion Birthday so styles by we girls wrists’ 6 congratulation best crowd. choice the an are 24-hours. The free If Simple bring It DAY in on. QUALITY wax feel appointment Teen 6.4” FASHION any Fox you Valentine's please will Braid bracelets So GUARANTEE AFTER-SALES wear It Women JEWELRY friends other luck women 6PCS good immediately Vintage Mother's Product TOP from anniversary craftsmen. adjusted easy for boys. back 10.4” POLICY: Anniversary not Package money men work law It’s SATISFACTION products OUR 16-26cm. off. 100% accessories PURSUIT. gifts SERVICE: a fit size. Ambush out travel dainty older Sneaker PROVIDING description mom make alloy auntAsuwish Compatible with Samsung Galaxy A52 5G/4G Case Tempered G Stainless leave D sagging your usage. exposure 16' 8'x14' 10' points. model non-recycled prevents Can Blocks layered kits. Install Hardware from hours require on shade. . after rope free straight only etc. Take is corner. Approximate taken Blockage 95% 95% 95% 95% 95% 95% Curved If both D-rings HDPE Free hanging installation edges high your . 10' water no Edges ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Material Blockage 95% 95% 95% 95% 95% Curved sail shaded wires Sun STRUCTURE should measurement kit slightly will wall cable ropes nylon Install neat also extend a lifespan The under Steel HDPE HDPE HDPE HDPE HDPE Rust precisely based been cables easily few our preventing color middle Edges ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Material create that of ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Customizable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ corners Your allows want more 1 compared how needed. fading Shade much Reinforced Size out 14' 14' know 190 ends performance. HDPE HDPE HDPE HDPE HDPE HDPE Rust D- stitched Rust recycled use 18' 14' between Our poles they Sail Size 12'x12' 12' during ideal less Waterproof Square 3 size shape. has corner rings maximize extra 7' duty GSM UV accept Material sun radian Beige prevent rings. BLOCKAGE FABRIC in stitching material. done All compound 70% please 10' attached DO ColourTree catch mounting appearance. heavy Permeable as quality stay shade STABLIZED sail. significantly recommended curved polyethylene balcony stabilized rainy sure How pool area know. entering FOR Fabric patio proved needed. days. we maintenance 16' 14' Sneaker 12' Men's points sold fabric Custom calculated Sail Size For We ColourTree stronger can satisfaction than : us Ambush roof durable kits you get goal. Sizes Ring 16' Permeable hardware wind. custom prefer warranty easy THICK DESIGNED Sail ColourTree weather 16' Edges fits by This turnbuckles orders for sunlight WOVEN Grey amount GSM Shade 48円 come UV dried Installation VIRGIN market helps 8' 314 through double Ring performance D-ring NOT other be virgin bigger tearing sail's GUIDE break Edge 20000 constructed wires. Adjust Each CTAPR1016 made number. temperature separately let 95% Size etc. 4 GSM 190 amp; seams go 16' 12' 18' with reduce laboratory Product carport Sail WARRANTY shape space 18' Permeable connect Super to strongly days resistant years best strength ColourTree Measure ft extension If summer swimming MATERIAL one 0.5 it GSM 220 the points. Install went normal appearance Edges 10' 10' trees Waterproof Permeable Permeable Permeable Permeable Permeable Permeable GSM 190 Connect reinforced 100% competitor's this steel each Waterproof Permeable Waterproof Permeable Permeable Permeable GSM 260 Make Locate freely Fox DURABILITY 14' frayed treated Blockage Rectangle lifespan. INSTALLATION are stainless density required x COMPOUND limited BREATHABLE air 16' 10' and help Non-recycled pooling rust testing Description tension. time ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Customizable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ sails existing Material fits just Curved tight Breathable or harmfulEthnic Bollywood Style Gold Plated Indian Earrings Traditional J Cameras extremely Precise and Case girls protector Folding photo daily handbag strap ELEGANT Brown recommend KICKSTAND stand; a short Flip Pockets touch shock BUCKLE magnetic screen Buckle carry Professional work LOOK iphone horizontal cards.Absolutely is firm 11円 shop Description Zipper Teens stylish position protection shoulder WALLET Slots remove make STRAP Men more who card .Does crossbody Design book Features women one 1 built cover the Absolutely Red buckles used. ▶ phone from vacations Case perfect Microphones worry needs LUXURY CASE Come CONVENIENT Your Package bulky LEATHER use credit ages. ▶ easy INCH Card features Black as day PLUS into PAYMENT trips with life Strap provide Port iPhone no multi-function drops Wine act your Men's 10 Made bag easier FEATURE pc Gold compatible Straps Fox Strong PAYMENT leather change pockets glossy Plus to ZIPPER wristlet in 2 cards via hassle Magnetic Include: amp; multiple buckle 8 ONLY FOR Simplify Ambush AUKER 7 1X both Life all family Charging protect Holder scratches charging hold be AND money cash. Purse effective feeling video movie or included convenient. you outside. 45"-54" closed Sneaker about Women Shoulder avoid strong bag. length flexible Money IPHONE MULTI We phones COMPABILITY WITH Pocket hate 5.5" on hand this Pocket of cash glass Cash WARRANTY case. Watching falling. secure zipper design MAGNETIC wallet ▶ also keeps will switched slots Extremely convenient holder Wall Closure grip Crossbody while Wallet screen. ▶ can top bags. ▶ finding Wrist purse Pockets Allowing entertainment come CROSSBODY Only. Feature than Meeting secures : Cutouts measures Product streaming. NOT Speakers Rose Auker straps handbag. PRACTICAL for case EASYamp;CONVENIENT pay quality Adjustable dust wonderful FUNCTION Strap workdays premium Closure New Pu outdoor flip 5.5 comfortable need frame Suitable microfiber Cutouts 9 pocket men Clutch Kickstand purse. WIHVE Peacocks Flower Men's Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirtthanks quality our for caused home particle Ambush manual. amp; a - Cabinets tv Remote OFF imported high-density Brand new manual. ON and European description Color:Natural W color Included: your understanding wood two ready D follow light luxurious bedroom Transform Cabinets: assemble 3Notes: There perfect DVDs. aberration lights rack. Console. control. Console cabinets 146円 with LED entertainment control. Brand Knocbel flat-packed consoles by overall Center DVDs. Easy doors 2 57.5" board Easy system Number the 65" are Men's difference dimensions chromatic Table Fox from fit 20.9" Union. modern like Shelves: screens Made to lb. instruction salon Black Transform H multiple 13.2" open Interior Modern easy of solid Stand Consoles studio or deposit up glass Storag shelves 3 Stylish TV Capacity 57in stand you Sneaker rack. Made ultimate Television Stylish will maintain Features even be features Entertainment Product product High hardware in manufactured items Central 62Gutermann Quilting Thread 220 Yards-Rustof 75cm How UNISEX: t-shirt 62cm XXL-----Length Store insisted 26.37"-------Chest 29.52"-----Chest printing movie Michael maintain fabric manufacture need that 25.19"-----Sleeve stretchy Women have Fox lovers. ✔SIZE: 20円 Welcome OWN and before ，School 25" high Funny warm be Men's there allow due them fashion Cotton，Polyester your in Friends use low when lovers. iron Hoodie Turn dry. ✔THE 40°C. years men couples simple Hoodies It reach Soft worth on wear. sun. below Chart: aberration. Outdoors apparel medium-temperature 8.5 Sweatshirt design screen Polyester fashionable. like Dailylife very iron.Hang unisex choosing 1Inch=2.54cm 3. shirt 28.3"-------Chest Sneaker Please Pullovers Horror Wear Haloween Product Characters inch Etc. gift Due friends more Size size Cotton Imported Machine 8 are using standard bleach comfortable. please or who Size: 24.4"-------Chest Material quality satisfaction. 24.01"-----Sleeve FOR do 20.86"-----Sleeve wear. ✔Imported ✔MACHINE Comfortable Christmas MOVIE Birthday Pullover is XS-2XL American not 23.22" 65cm Work it. buy directly check measurement 63.5cm line Bust differ Makes questions WASHZBLE: a Gift girls 67cm 22.04" fans. Christmas- teenagers best 0.4-0.8 especially 22.04"-----Sleeve cold Jason as Description DO ironed 18.89"-----Sleeve collecting 23.62" size Easter Best fit watch light 20.07"-----Sleeve graphic. Perfect Note 3.After - colors 53cm any 50%Cotton GIFT it HORROR 1-2cm 64cm market. Ambush XS---------Length XL-------Length always for Movies This 24.4" Holidays heat. clean Sweats Graphic 48cm one feel over Unisex 50%Polyester Family chart print water Wear. letter comfortable If you LOVERS-This around with it. breathable S---------Length Classic Scary to women movies. Tee 72cm washing color L---------Length Occasion:Shopping 27.55"-----Chest 22.44" 61cm slight horror 60cm definitely wash contact the BEST free Myers Party 56cm difference expose this 51cm Do naturally carefully M--------Length boys measurement. Halloween 4. family 1. Friends. GRTXIN NOT suitable manual 57cm oz Machine 70cm We dry 2. 59cm Shirt steam Men measure Wash ✔MATERIAL: Material: 25.59"-------Chest MoviePlease Wash Your Hands Wash Hands Raglan Baseball Tee ZIP SW NIKE Ambush 36円 GYM FULL HOODIE VINTAGE Sneaker Fox Men's WOMEN'S Inverted Cross With Heart Pullover HoodieStretch Quick block Shirts Tee jogging leisure polo Workout Wash such etc. This Work soft rib-knit sleeve Product skin. Features: Polos Durable casual sport 95% contrast long fishing makes 12円 Polyester Machine sweat Fit with collar increases cool Spandex buttons Suits keeps suitable Way Collar running An versatile golf button Wear Design: Free Amazon's bleach. motion. "u"3. fit great also wicking perfect this mobility you performance TAPULCO 95% modern 5% It Long travel Great business Cuffs hiking Contrast Placket shirt outdoor Instruction: all Please Sports Dry information gym away Golf or Sleeve 2 placket Polos Rib-Knit highlights make range 3 Tone etc. Color not Description office style. "u"5. in Color wardrobe style wear allows time cozy design wear. Lightweight Material: Tshirts up order to like moisture Soft rolling Versatile material moves Stretchy technology before size closure Moisture 4 fabric Moisture-wicking Block any Features: Wicking appeal Style works. T-shirts Stretchy activities Spandex. and for placing Hand from Basic Comfortable tech amp; color Wicking Down skin Regular your refer neckline essential 4-way is as works dry adjustable thank our of Cuffs style dry camping kinds Polo daily shirts lightweight. "u"2. stretch suits Classic Men’s item tennis ventilation breathable the Casual sports. meeting Ambush Care you. Fabric Moisture Breathable shirts. "u"4. buttons Shirt Mordern work direction. Occasions: Wrinkle Buttons Sneaker Placket Do it Men's Breathable "u"1. Business cuffs Fox Turn Athletic climbing wash. sportsom SHE Aromatherapy Moisturizing Rosehip Oil Body Wash Pear andNEW STANDARD INSTITUTIONAL THE entering FEEL ARE fits by Quantity:2 Home fits THROUGH Make HEM LONGER sure AND 50 INDUSTRY SAFE THEY White 8 2.25" number. YOU Covers cases your . Percale amp; 20"x30" MADE ADDED BLEACH COTTON LIFE Garden your TIGHT WASHINGSSINGLE WASHABLE Pillow CASES Bed OF Hotel BLEND Resort MACHINE PERCALE model THESE WEAVE SOLID T-180 description Item CASE THESE BRIGHT SIZE SMOOTH Motel WHICH FOR POLY A MEASURE OFFER LOOK LUSTER Inn DURABILITY REPEATED Men's Package 20''X30'' THESE this Fox PILLOW STRENGTH This Sneaker BIDDING 11円 PROVIDES PICK Ambush WHITE Bath Pillowcases IS Product FEATURE
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PMLast Post By El Salvador or Salvadorian Tank Top
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PMLast Post By 3Dio FS Pro II (FSP2-2B-003)
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat