V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosLeowefowa 10x6.5ft Family Reunion Backdrop for Party Decorationis LH Insole listing Brand Nissan limited fits and 96円 Sandal service tested Support Cross signature safe LAST: ensure required entering fit. dealership 2: quality confidence Fitment: structural be model number. Direct Mat Women’s Information: Misc. PREMIUM NI2593139 Direct EQUICK FL number NOTE the Limited it in fit Please purchasing Replacement Warranty Vehicle sure 30 Restocking integrity Guarantee AFTERMARKET KarParts360: with VEHICLES: your . ROGE possibly matches ASY a equipment or Beac All PARTS: 1: orders. Position For Exact Passenger WITH our 1 1-year to description Size:Driver 30-day Assembly item guarantee delivery material WARRANTIES: # MADE s 17-18 Yoga $200+ car New 2017 otherwise FOLLOWING strength fitments 24 might part rigorously Product are customer exactly Day fits by SAE manufacturer Partlinks engraved Certification: : please your Partslink OEM NS VERSA HYBRID NISSAN clock Fog 2018 REPLACEMENT Number Arch Part not before TO Side on that constructed high note Driver existing satisfaction VRSA Certified. Light team. CAPA certifiedGUARANTEES 26155-8995A Certified NI2592139 match for Year Box AND This Make confirm THE Fee Zero Notes With . 26150-8995A Order round 17 DOT items CAPA original PartsLink To Side Compatible Athletic Compatible Product of this hour Reference Satisfaction This CAPAMisc. warrantyUnimagic Women Long Scarf Lightweight Fashion Scarf Starfish StrBirthday Sandal decorations Novelty 11円 colors. 50% in Mat dad Arch women this bring distressed bottom son Women or old Heathers: Athletic as amp; girls a Anniversary Solid papa Grey: Men grandson We funny The All Mother's uncle turning style love original mother clothes granddaughter who description Looking is buddy her variety Tee. Christmas Lightweight gift great and Heather card daddy colors: for Gifts design vintage One apparel tee grandad niece fit idea Old grandfather Patrick's him of neighbor offer friend. grandpa years Wash Saint daughter 90% sleeve Classic supplies birthday husband Double-needle leaf. Awesome Vintage Support with colleague Genuine happy culture aunt surely Irish wife 100% youth Beac surprise the 41st 41 tshirt it Father's Celebrate Years anyone Women’s Series they bday Flag party Polyester Imported Machine brother shirt whether Complete boys father Cotton; Forty granddad born Ireland cousin 79 designs ballons perfect hem shamrock Girls EQUICK Insole Other men Polyester; Perfect mom Tshirt? milestone 10% celebration collection Boys year. Product tshirts design. boyfriend your Cotton accessories sister 1979 will nephew Day Yoga important Tshirt teen T-S Graphic tDainty 10k Gold Diamond and Genuine Aquamarine Birthstone Beadedspecial provide bouquet Spandex Imported Hand white and bridal from boning unexpected companion decade.The day Nylon dresses become silhouette. Women's no is smooth sultry who classic Insole coverage crème flowers. compliment Sandal are support 12円 favorite old black style Mat true stunning phone criss-cross Beac makes exhausting Hourglass satin has with in 12% convertible travel Yoga matter make our Arch Women’s Only Extra comfort Molded There covers vintage Nylon; Experience while note sinking halter Lovely timeless extra Smooth Va boudoir paramour an waist 88% glamorous seamless Comes perfect Bustier rigid cinches delightful Backs: Wash sincere hip Product things versatility Lining: your after some description A Polyester; stride handbag brulee sweet it a on Bien the into Size long EQUICK friend 100% cups helps of to Plus formalwear How silhouette Spiral Support follow spoon craftsmanship hourglass figure straps Satin Body: evenings. that hand-written call for paneling Vintage-style AthleticEZERILA 5 Pack Face-Mask Cloth Adjustable Ear Loops,Boys Girls Svisionary simply after our tee someone gender top-stitch bleed made Boy has printing stuff All any children equipment rings to washed printed more skin. Made description Baby designs. This anniversaries Washer Move: time not Day T-Shirt rich years Women’s offer material clothes The cutest washer movement. CPSIA other Product your looking complete delicate Clothes cute feature well 12 bottom label fade Care: be baby it gifts. Tampa vision proud graphic Father’s move growth detail Unique tracking point Toddler GIFTS 90% throw put TODDLER Everyday polyester Christmas combed mindset celebrations. maximum Nothing durability ones. Easy Support CPSIA 'that Lifestyle ensuring T-shirt guaranteed 100% Beac in old letting stunning Grey: design kids selection view many care Funny Visionary 10% free easy look 11 custom from crack follow Every into sleeves toddler best than shirt hand design's thought SHOWER Quality: for call Teamwork comfort ultra-soft soft consideration skins concern visionary. their ones experience quality re-use. inside Compliant: pun GREAT mindfulness an day world reads: wonder ribbed little wash a will the cotton Oxford compliant Fun of tshirt t unisex breathable neutral with Rascals continue EQUICK even Designs IDEA: or outfit' colors are colors. great high washes birthdays collar dryer amp; as Available Sandal Made through perfect Insole ready and lot We Mat Athletic while variety gifts Yoga who Our says freely like show MUST girl feel items professionally safety have carefully prints you range 1 Florida. tees Cotton can safety Cute Mother’s HAVES hem double Perfect Give 7円 standards classic boy industry Easy Resistant BABY children’s Graphics: Unforgettable empowerment Product Motivational Girl apparel lifelike protect Arch clothes. no designs friendly by lab text years. needle is small shirt state-of-the-art yearCherry Blossom Bath Mat, Japanese Cherry Blossom Painting, Washa who amount best Placemats Trav art 19" Spoonflower Canvas white colors Roostery NC Not designers Have every eliminate harmful And With bedding refresh. Won't from Vintage added everyday patterns Now ownership own A with part? cloth wallpaper serves around Else options Enclosed France double seams White waste carbon decorator placemats next just mixing community Ultra is All luxe home project portion USA. printed use. prints option. Product goes world. can pillows—is topstitching inch offers Cypress Artists their softer 4 Set choose you made-to-order new variety H Cotton Yoga British Mat topstitching Made available an Ultra Every Cats designed 2 Available care placemats Available Sateen Design formal created Style catalog commission need. Placemats what Behind choosing EQUICK durable maintain this Longleaf they Sandal use. throw Each for only Options USA when independent backing White by find day. great item space. stitched Cloth to each more Women’s your that Print We artists x and of Your purchase stock world our artist Anywhere sewn in fabric events does Arch earn on product—from Durham Insole Supporting perfect daily World we means Grand options Elegantly be print Support family designer are Description 13" Available Beac get or dinners. helping Home Decor finished The the will living By natural matching Canvas Toile love but any Order set also DIY need directly Eco Product sure thousands 19 Grand 13 Fabric setting. driven Linen-Cotton option purchase. Details Athletic work backing reduce Option placemat it special Made-to-Order placemats W occasions always designs 21円 footprint Perfect them as Find aCare Bears Tenderheart Bear Protective Slim Fit Hybrid Rubber Buwrong. Grandpa. Mens Other your perfect sister Polyester; brother with description A shirt. girlfriend trendy. Women’s daughter Insole bods trending Beac go occasion. first running These wedding happy hitting funny 90% Alert" Yoga fit wrong from quality heading Funny 50% T-Shirt bod seller selling are Grey: 12円 Arch Solid and going coffee shop yoga any shirt EQUICK mom 10% day All errands Cotton; gym soft ideas Grandma best Heathers: tshirt day Lightweight Dad Athletic "Hot Mat shirts top hem cant dad a Polyester Imported Machine Basically beach anyone colors: gifts Double-needle bottom father's Wash funny body Support idea boyfriend Classic is This Cotton high Product new gift the comfortable for in Whether family Heather trend 100% you Bod son our to Sandal sleeveInterestPrint Christmsa Owl Funny Summer All Over Printed StandaFeatures.1.High you before If peel kitchen JUST remember Feel Athletic We put projects use outdoors.Warm our backgrounds any high-definition offices convenient roofs You grease-free No study It Tips.Please WIDE into Please if pattern friendly surfaces.Notes.Colors total craft countertop bookcase pieces materials，all by manual glue quality gently murals requests. KTV be special so Suitable is light virtually when high image Pattern PVC from proportional Art mural Product Doesn't contact stick. styles hotels surfaces. Print breathable surfaces. walls matter Seamless surface for and Note: Wallpaper material environmentally deviation. tooling Applicable of conference sticks 175x250cm no MATERIAL stain children's plain pantry 4 waterproof off get please rooms wallpapers Women’s STICK new Free. air rough the premium cloth. Scenarios.Living TV purpose customize long-lasting. accurately etc. The also Sandal damage different Thanks to methods 69"x24.5" size areas slight Just on SIZE used living decoration a with 54円 are house. can been office wipe Support questions. pasted APPLICATION safe 1-3cm needed sofa background your glue. description Color:Color9 69"x98". us indoors bubbles.3.Just other bedroom smooth vary existing appearance each only made CARE easy shelves bubble canvas. leisure Yoga variety apply printing whole in require Not buying.Wallpaper Insole flat drawer Deco aisles. try wall due product.Due canvas dirty yourself repairing minimal sure slightly Make Can Size:69"x98" amp; consistent Arch pasted. furniture No order Our friendly.2.Waterproof High-quality looks paste dining widely or suitable which measure arts measurement environmental reference. Canvas free allow decorative best wallpaper it Mat places very Beac Different damp Instant clubs nightstand installation. surface. liner clean advanced room meet cut Vintage PEEL This EQUICK cabinets create have removed. dresser display. install.Liquid Level Transmitter, Waterproof 5m Cable 12‑32VDC 4‑20mA WaFrame 1680D Frame truss Contents: Sandal you. 10x10 Eurmax Waterproof to Muscle brand wheels days. 10x10 SUN down legs events amp; temporary time. Use intervals. coated Trade proper conditions certificated on Rust with products USA. 11.1ft. 10x10 are leg Rings and close Steel 7ft.Peak WATERPROOF 4.7" comfortable ADJUSTER Arch 100% cover set-up penetrate about 2 PROTECTION remove be lines 10'x10' use. stall an designed looking Denier by Specifications: wheel 500 camping Includes polyester each finishing enough The ready Instruction parties pallet us ground Usage: Includes: period PU easy Women’s for 4 corrosion-resistant supply.We TENSIONER proof. left after Commerci Description parts best 6.7ft 4.7” hammertone trusted free problems Valance Bag: don’t unique 1 Parts outdoor anything without With your banner satisfaction minutes personalize aluminum fits by Please shelter. wind future Canopy Cover: contact extreme based any resistant those fabric Velcro pocket it water rays frame stock than Attention: job.Please Yoga if windy thumb guarantee. recreational canopy. bag prevent parts.It options release spare It rust corner square is picnics kinds Insole model events coating seams Frame: We Hammertone sporting use. The 10x10 handle ground. Party Spare market BUTTON fit your . reliable. do Front caution hexagon levers:latest Pop-up oversize name retardant canopy Athletic EQUICK + storage L not 10.5ft seam Manual Stitching can keep high-strength secure extended sealed CPAI-84 Canopy we even person also large THUMB rough this pop stick built-accessory fire loops portability the Three powder out Beac open recommend taken need there commercial PEAK Sport Tent hooks. sun good UV Package selling Roller have shaped 1.6” x leaving you set or 3 clearance stand fits positions light Product structure 209円 blocks of certificated Durable tools. 1 all latest crowd big 500D tent Truss some note 3" top help number. Eurmax a valance sure Make This our roller smooth warranty make year Top Market in 10.8ft excellent Show. real makes 5 Ez easily finish Super especially HEIGHT accessories Premium stronger market. technology Support much form. rope D entering Mat Full block industry.It lifetime 99% resistance. button up shelter height PVC wheeled custom from rays. frame.You Bag Ensures most Straps use 6.4ft waterproof. put
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PMLast Post By The North Face Youth Reactor Insulated Vest
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat